Book Your Dream Holidays Now
During these difficult times humanity is going through and the great challenge we are all called upon to face after the outbreak of COVID-19, our Villas following the Greek Government announcement will be open again from the 15th June.
ARIADNE & AMVROSIA VILLAS’ HEALTH PROTOCOL
Health Organization and Centers of Disease Control and Prevention.It is our obligation and responsibility to follow any new laws and measures provided for your safety and our staff’s, which is always the top priority in our organizational culture.
- The staff is aware of how the Covid-19 virus is transmitted and able to provide information to guests.
- Employees provided with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves) and they undergo thermal screening every morning.
- The staff members are trained on practices for cleaning and disinfecting identified spots, on following hygiene rules to avoid transmitting the virus (frequent hand washing, avoiding handshakes, physical distancing, avoiding contact of hands with eyes, nose and mouth and respiratory hygiene).
Cleaning, disinfection, housekeeping
- We implement improved disinfection and deep cleaning practices in accordance to EODY instructions.
- In addition to the normal cleaning, all the “high-frequency “touch points” are being sanitized and disinfected.
- Hand sanitizers are present in each room.
- Guest rooms are receiving additional cleaning upon departure, paying particular attention to touch points.
- The daily cleaning and change of sheets, pillowcases and towels is carried out only upon request from guests.
- We have removed from villas, every object such as extra pillows, bedding and shared multi-purpose items.
- TV and air conditioner controls have disposable covers.
- Fabric surfaces (e.g. furniture upholstery) are cleaned with a steam appliance.
- Between stays of guests, the rooms are being sanitized and disinfected.
- Customer information with special marking on when and how the room was cleaned.
- Antiseptic for the guests are provided in Villas.
- Staff members are keeping the appropriate distance (at least 1,5 meters from customers).
- When requested, staff is capable to inform guests on our Villas’ rules and the new measures taken.
- Our villas provides information leaflets on basic health instructions and useful coronavirus information for guests
- For any case of emergency, a medical kit is available which includes disposable gloves and masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe and laser thermometer.
- Staff is able to identify symptoms and report them to the health coordinator.
- All keys are disinfected.